Print planner

Hi i have TMS Component Pack 7.2.0.0

and i use TDBPlanner with sidebar on the top (spTop)... when i try to print a planner with PrintPages or other print method date time on sidebar Hide, and the result is not that i see on the screen !

Can u help me ?

Bye

It would be helpful if you could give some indications about what exactly is different on the printed page from the screen?

for example in the sidebar date is hide ! give me an email please to send u and image that show this. Bye

See http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/support_mail.asp 

Ok i updated to version 7.3.1.1 but how can i print planner on multiple pages with PrintSelection(); ? i used printpages(1....n) on pdf virtual printer but the result is wrong and not all items in the left side (header) are printed ... can give u me  an example to print planner on many pages ?

Thank u. BYE

With Planner.PrintRange() you can specify exactly for how many resources and how many time slots along the time-axis you want to print.

planner1.PrintRange(frompos,topos,fromitem,toitem);

frompos / topos = range of resources
fromitem / toitem = range along the time axis

ok i already try this ... but the problem is the print output that is wrong. Try to print (in a pdf printer for example) a 'big' planner with many resources and for a long time ! and see ...

It would be helpful if you could at least give an indication about what exactly is wrong.

bruno , see my mail BYE