The Planner printing functionality seems quite buggy.
I've tried various combinations of settings to no avail.
- FitToPage does not work very well. It chops off the side bar, header and footer.
- Trying to adjust the margins and sizes for these is not very helpful because these appear to be in device pixels so you just have to guess and don't know what device the report will be printed on. % based values would be more useful. Or do we just have to assume 600dpi and calculate it from that?
- The side bar doesn't print properly. It is supposed to start at 9am with 15 minute intervals 9:15, 9:30, 9:45. Instead I get "42DP" with intervals at 48, 63, 78 ??
- The footer progress bars don't print properly. I just get the value. Would be better to be able to suppress these altogether if they don't print properly.
- The footer overwrites the footer progress bars no matter what I set the FooterSize to
- Icons don't print with transparent backgrounds
- A monochrome option would be useful
- There doesn't appear to be any way to change which printer the report is sent to. It just goes to the Default Printer
Can you suggest the best way to do this?
I will send you the results via email.