Polyline stopped working

I recently updated FNC Maps to V3.0.7.4 and now I have the following issues:

1. The 'Google Maps can't be displayed - ...' error message now flashes up briefly before the map is then correctly displayed.

2. The geodesic polyline between two points on the map no longer displays. The data associated with the two points still displays correctly.

Something has obviously changed in a recent upgrade as my implementation has worked normally for a year or more.

Using D11.2 with Patch 1 on W11 Pro Version 22H2.

Hi,

1. I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
    Does the issue also happen in the demo applications?
    How are you assigning the Google API key in your application?

2. We are aware of this issue and it has already been fixed internally. I've provided an incremental source update in a private message.

Thank you. Re 1: Yes, I see the same thing in the PolyElements, Markers and Popups demo. I assign the API key both in the TMSFNCGoogleMaps1 and TMSFNCTimeZone1 API properties.

Hi Bart, in my application I don't see the polyline anymore either.
Please provide the patch for me as well or will this be available soon in an official release?

FYI, Re the error message flashing up briefly issue: I added a 'sleep(1000)' to the end of the FormShow procedure (where the initial work is done to calculate the marker coordinates), and that fixes the flashing issue.

@William_Sowerby Have you tried setting the API key in the FormCreate and/or using BeginUpdate/EndUpdate?

@Stefan_Grube I've provided an incremental source update in a private message. There is no ETA available yet for the next TMS FNC Maps release.

Yes, have tried setting the APIs in FormCreate and I use BeginUpdate/EndUpdate for all marker and timezone code blocks, but only 'sleep(1000)' stops the error displaying briefly. BTW, I have all the marker and bounds setting code in procedure TFormFNCMaps.TMSFNCGoogleMaps1MapInitialized.

Thanks Bart, the patch works.

@William_Sowerby We have not been able to reproduce this issue. Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so we can further investigate this? (Please remember to remove the API key before posting the project)

Since it involves customer data, I cannot easily provide a sample project for you. As you can't see the issue - and presumably no one else has reported it - it must be caused by something in my app, so I'll investigate further myself and close the issue with you. Thanks for looking at it.

Hello Bart,
Same issue with Polilynes in Google Maps after updating to 3.0.7.4
Maybe you can provide the same update to me so I can go on with my development.
Thanks

@Gibson_Jorge_Luis I've provided an incremental source update in a private message.

Thank you Bart. It works.

Happy to help!

Can I also get this patch? I have the same problems.

@Schafer_Bjorn I've provided an incremental source update in a private message.

Kindly provide the patch Bart. I can't display the polylines. Thank you.

@CABALIDA_ERIC I've provided an incremental source update in a private message.