I'm using the component, and shortly after startup I get the error :
Hi , I have the same problem , device SM-T230 Andorid version 4.4.2 thanks
IOS 9.3.4 same error
indeed seen intermittent issues from Google with their Google Maps service in
the past days.
We could also see the problem here last week at specific times only but today we do not see the issue.
Bruno replied to my direct support request and told me that you need to put the API Key in the constructor of the Tform (or the Tframe in my case). I did that and it made no difference. I'm not sure this is a TMS problem, because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. The problem is that we have no visibility of the actual error that would be posted in the Developer's Console so we don't know what the problem is.
Bruno replied to myself regarding this issue too in regards to a support ticket. His fix was to set the WebGMaps.APIKey to out own API key. This is something that we are already doing and it's still not working for us.
And it's down again! We are setting the APIKey both hard coded as the property and coding it in before initialization.
We also see the issue at this time when no API Key is assigned.
If the API Key is assigned correctly, you should be able to see the stats (In Google Developers Console) increase every time the map is loaded.
We changed '%apikey%','apikey='
I have set the APIKey in my TFrame constructor, and again when I interact with the map. But in :
Great. That seems to work.