New FNC versions do not install properly in Delphi 10.4.2

Yes, I did.

I should add that this has only just started happening with the latest FNC releases. Could it be anything to do with having Delphi 10.4.2 and Delphi 11 on the same PC?

That would be strange, if you keep on receiving issues, I suggest to check "manual compilation and installation", just let the installer extract the files and then open the packages, install them manually. We'll investigate here what might be the cause for this issue.

Ok, perhaps I have been very stupid but it was not obvious. Your installation logs are appending to existing logs which are obviously not being deleted by an uninstall so I was always looking at the same part of the log. The installation is not in fact failing now.

It is creating a new log based on version number, but indeed, when re-running the installer, it appends to the log file.

That doesn't make sense to me. Also is there any reason why you can't detect build errors and report it back to the Subscription Manager?

We check for errors in the log file, but not all errors are properly detected. Parsing the log file will take up too much time, therefore we try checking for errors coming from the command line execution. This is not a 100% detection rate, we'll investigate what can be done about this. There is no link to the subscription manager, because of the ability to execute the setups standalone. This is however a good suggestion.

Thanks for your help.