Issues with TMS Web Core for Visual Studio Code - Creating a website videos

I am trying to follow the YouTube videos TMS Web Core for Visual Studio Code - Creating a website but I can't figure out how to get the template that is used in building the website. Also the link to the final result https://remotejobs.es is broken.

How can I get the template used in the project so I can follow the steps in the videos? The source code to the project would be great too if that is available.

Thank you,
Elias

I'm not sure what exact video you refer to.
For using templates, did you check the demo under Demo\Basics\HTMLTemplate

It is a series of 12 videos on YouTube by Jose Leon titled "TMS Web Core for Visual Studio Code - Creating a website". TMS Web Core for Visual Studio Code - Creating a website - YouTube

I was hoping Jose Leon can respond to my request.

Thank you,
Elias

Hello,
In the second video of the series you can see the template and searching in google you can find it. In any case, here it's the direct link:

But you can use any template you want, that is, the video is just showing how to do it, you can decide what template to use in your applications.

And the site was a demo site built specifically for this demo, is not up anymore, but again, the site to be running is not needed for you to learn how to create it.

Regards