Issue with overlapping components on iPhone 4S

Hi all,
I have something challenging here: we have created a login screen on a standard iPhone region and like in the TMS sample the menu is placed on the IWForm. Form and region are aligned to the client.

Now when it  comes to putting something into the fields (IWEdit) the "keyboard" moves the menu up above the edit fields so they are covered and can hardly be accessed. But also when the "keyboard" disappears the menu stay at its quite odd position and doesn't go back down again.

I got the following screenshots from a customer:

Does anybody have an idea what causes this and how it can be solved?

Thanks a lot, have a successful Friday & a great weekend,
Stefan

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.

Can you please have a look again at the TMS IWiPhoneDemo, which is working as expected, to see what you are doing differently?

If the problem persists, please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?
Can you also let me know which iOS version you are using?

Thanks Bart.

I will check against the demo again and might send you a sample later.

The mobiles where I know this happens are on iOS5 and iOS6.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Bart,
I have checked my code against your demo but did not find the difference (beside sizes). At least not in the setup of the menu. I remember that I just dropped onto the form and did not do any changes. May this come from changes of the form?

I wonder why this keyboard thing is influencing the components on the screen at all - I expected it to be kind of on a different layer.

I will send some sample project to your email address.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Stefan

As I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, a sample project would be a great help to find a reason for the incorrect behavior.
Can you please also let me know which version of IntraWeb you are using?

Sample projects can be sent to mailto:info@tmssoftware.com