Install the TMS IntraWeb Security System in Delphi

Subject : install the TMS IntraWeb Security System in Delphi XE2

I am trying to install the TMS IntraWeb Security System in Delphi XE2.
I am serious about evaluating this product.

1) I executed the 'setup.exe' in 'TMSIWSecurityDxe2.zip'.

2) I see in menu Component | Packages.
   TMS IntraWeb Security System components. This points to 'C:\DelphiCode\tmssoftware\TIWSSDXE2\iw12tssuidXE2.bpl'.
   This entry is UnChecked.

When I try and Check the entry I get the error message
   "The procedure entry point  @lw@Browser@Browser@initialization$qqrv could not be located in
   the dynamic link library C:\DelphiCode\tmssoftware\TIWSSDXE2\iw12tssuidXE2.bpl".

3) I see in menu Component | Packages.
   TMS Security System core. This points to 'C:\DelphiCode\tmssoftware\TIWSSDXE2\TSSCoreDXE2.bpl'.
   This entry is Checked.
   Also I see on Tool Palette the components TuilSecurityManager, TuilFormPolicy, TuilProxy.

4) I see in menu Component | Packages.
   The following entries are UnChecked :-
  TMS IntraWeb Components
  TMS IntraWeb Components design time support
  TMS IntraWeb Excel Support
  TMS IntraWeb Grids
  TMS IntraWeb Grids design time support.

5) The instructions in 'install.txt'.
  Step 3 'Set correct include file'. For me I think I use IntraWeb 12.2.x so I need to rename
  the file 'TMSDEFX122.inc'. I can not find that Include file.
  Where is that Include file?

Thought for 2). When I run a test program using IntraWeb the server has 2 icons for browsers. One for FireFox and one for Internet Explorer.

But when I click on the FireFox browser icon I get an error on the webpage - something like unknown browser.

Could that be something to do with 2) ?

How do I get 2) working?

Regards,
  Peter Evans

Hi,

I'm not sure what has gone wrong with the installation.
Can you try to remove the "TMS IntraWeb Security System" and "TMS Security System core" entries from "Component, Packages" and then manually install the required packages as described in install.txt?

If tmsdefs122.inc is not available you can still use tmsdefs121.inc in IW 12.2.x.