Install Issues

I have installed the latest FNC versions using the subscription manager, but when starting Delphi I get

Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bpl\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.bpl.
The specified module could not be found.

I have tried uninstalling and then re-installing but with the same result.

Hi,

Please check the log file generated under

C:\Users[UserName]\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\log

It will tell which errors there are.

it shows this

Build FAILED.

"C:\DC\TMS\FNC Core\TMSFNCCorePkgDEDXE14.dproj" (Build target) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile target) -> 
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(407,5): warning MSB6002: The command-line for the "DCC" task is too long. Command-lines longer than 32000 characters are likely to fail. Try reducing the length of the command-line by breaking down the call to "DCC" into multiple calls with fewer parameters per call. [C:\DC\TMS\FNC Core\TMSFNCCorePkgDEDXE14.dproj]

"C:\DC\TMS\FNC Core\TMSFNCCorePkgDEDXE14.dproj" (Build target) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile target) -> 
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(407,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "dcc" could not be run. The filename or extension is too long [C:\DC\TMS\FNC Core\TMSFNCCorePkgDEDXE14.dproj]

1 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

what do I need to do?

You need to clean up the Windows environment PATH variable so it contains less paths.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.