Getting strange values from IWDBAdvWebGrid

I have TIWDBAdvWebGrid (very nice grid by the way)  on form. I added button column wich would be use to generate PDF from data in row where clicked.

So i used event:

procedure TIWFormMain.TIWDBAdvWebGridButtonClick(Sender: TObject;
  RowIndex, ColumnIndex: Integer)
 begin
  WebApplication.ShowMessage(TIWDBAdvWebGridMeasList.CellValues[1,RowIndex]);
end;

if first (1) column is jus autoincremented ID, and in first page values are correct, but once i go next page and all after, click on button gives me incorrect values.

What to do?

Hi,

Can you please try to use the RowOffset value to increase the RowIndex parameter?

Example:
  TIWDBAdvWebGrid1.CellValues[ColumnIndex, RowIndex + TIWDBAdvWebGrid1.RowOffset];

Yes, I noticed it as soon as i post. And i post it here that i found the solution, but the post is not here for some reason.
Thank you for reply

Another one!

Now i added check boxes column so i can select rows. If i select rows in different pages and move to random page and then run:

var I : Integer;
    AI: string;
begin
  for I := 0 to IWDBAdvWebGrid.RowTot - 1 do
  begin
    if IWDBAdvWebGrid.RowSelect then
      AI:=IWDBAdvWebGrid.CellValues[1,I]
  end;

AI is autoincremented value from table. But this piece of code works only if  i am on page whare rows are selected. How to iterate throught grid to get all selected rows regardless of what is current page?

I have not been able to reproduce an issue with the sample code you provided.
Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?

Actually i found it better to get only what is visible on page. Like so:
for I := 0 to IWDBAdvWebGrid.RowCount do
begin
   if IWDBAdvWebGrid.RowSelect[IWDBAdvWebGrid.RowOffset + I - 1] then
   begin
    end;
end;