FNC Core Beta Visual Responsive Manager

Can you look into this:

The moment drop a Visual Responsive Manager on a web core form I get the following error

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32)
Unit1.pas(1): Preprocessor: \Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Unit1.pas
Unit1.pas(1): Preprocessor: \Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Unit1.pas
Command line: C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Bin\Win32\pas2js.exe \Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Project1.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -JRnone -Jminclude -O- -Jc -B -viw -vnh -vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js -FU\Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\TMSWeb\Debug -vb -vl -dDEBUG -dPAS2JS -dWEBLIB "-Fu\Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Core Source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Core Source\RTL;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source\core\web;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Dashboard Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Maps;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC WX Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC WebSocket;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Cloud Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Chart;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Blox;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC AppTools;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Core;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14" "-Fi\Mac\Home\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Core Source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Core Source\RTL;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sparkle\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source\core\common;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source\core\web;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\source;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS Sphinx\packages\web\pju;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Dashboard Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Maps;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC WX Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC WebSocket;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Cloud Pack;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Chart;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Blox;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC AppTools;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS FNC Core;C:\AppDev\Delphi\Components\TMSSoftware\Install\TMS WEB Core RSXE14"
Pas2JS Compiler version 2.3.1 [2022/10/11] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v2.0.5.0
[Error] Unit1.pas(77): Incompatible types: got "TComponent" expected "TControl"
Error during compilation
[Fatal Error] Error during compilation

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! We have detected this issue during our test phase and fixed it in TMS WEB Core. However, TMS WEB Core hasn't been updated yet to reflect this. To avoid this error, you'll need to programmatically assign the Form to the Control property in the form constructor instead of at designtime, once you finished saving the states:

TMSFNCResponsiveManager1.Control := Self;

Thanks!

Hello,
I'm testing this interesting component in TMS WEB Core: good idea!
In a comparison to a Bootstrap template I can't handle the "relative" positioning of components within a state.
(I want the components to adjust the positioning in the range of a single state, while the user scales the navigation)
If I try to set the Align property, it is ignored in states, maybe it is missing in your component.
Another question: All component states are in Dfm json strings. Can a "compressed" compressed format be better for performance and bandwidth? For big forms there is a lot of data... :grinning:
I look forward to the next step of this amazing component!
Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we'll take a look at the Align property issues. We have an Optimize option, but it's currently at runtime. We initially had it as an option in the context menu, but once Optimize was clicked, there cannot be any changes anymore to states, which means that each state needs to be recreated again. We removed it to make sure there was no confusion, but preserving only the difference in the DFM file is something that we have working, it's just not exposed yet, we are brainstorming on an idea to integrate it.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi,

Can you provide some more info/test app for the alignment issue? I can't seem to reproduce this here, the alignment is stored and triggered if it differs between states. I tested it with a TWebButton

There is a new BETA update available: TMS Software | Blog