FlexCel Printing Demos

Hi,

I'm new to Flexcel. I currently have Flexcel 5.1. Is there a demo available, that shows me how to print a spreadsheet?

Thanks

Dan
Hi,
FlexCel 5.1 for VCL doesn't currently print, this is scheduled for 5.2 (which is already in internal beta testing).
Right now, to natively print a sheet you would have to use FlexCel 3.6 (which can be installed side by side with 5.1) and use FlexCelGrid to print. The XlsViewer demo in the 3.6 distribution shows how to do it.

As said, native printing is coming soon to FlexCel 5, but it isn't available right now.

Regards,
   Adrian.

Any ETA on the native Flexcel 5 printing?

We've had some delays in the beta testing, but I hope it should be ready by next month, if everything goes well.

Can you give me an update?

Thanks

We are trying to have ti as soon as we can, we have no interest in delaying it further. It is just that this update is huge and there is a lot to test, from pdf exporting to html exporting, in both firemonkey (including osx) and vcl (both 32 bits and 64 bits). 

I think it is very near, and we are working very hard on it (it's sunday night here right now and I am working in the new release) Almost all tests are passing, but we still have some that don't and we won't release the new version until all of them are. It will for sure be released in september.

Hi Adrian,

Not to rush you, don't overwork yourself. I have a project that needs that capability, but right now it's not on the critical path. I can wait until it's solid.

Thanks

Dan