Error Delphi 12 - Compiling with iOS - iOSDevice64 not found

The directory iOSDevice64 will be searched with the wrong path ...\bin\Delphi12\
Really path from installation: ...\packages\d12\

Therefore no Delphi 12 compilations for iOS 12 iPhone 64 are possible.

Hi,
That warning is about FlexCelDLL not found, not FlexCelVCLNT FlexCel dll is a different product.

Can you send the installation log at \TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Setup\FlexCel_build_log.txt
so we can try to see what is going on?

I've checked it here, and for iOSDevice 64 the only path FlexCelVCLNT adds is:
$(FLEXCELVCLNT)\Packages\d12\iOSDevice64\Release

Hi. Here is the log...
FlexCel_build_log.txt (230.3 KB)

I installed both new (FlexCEl VNC and FlexCel DLL). Without success to solve this problem.
It's only by compiling iOS Mobile. All the other Compile-Options (Windows, Mac, Android) are ok.

After this I delete the wrong path for iOS 64 (see attachment).
Now there are the two othr errors by compiling (see attachment).

There is something wrong after TMS install for iOS Device 64bit.
The test app is a very small app with only printing of 'Hello World!" on the dispply - without special TMS code inside.

???

Screenshot 2023-12-20 134611

Screenshot 2023-12-20 134410

About the "directory not found" errors, those are normal when developing in iOS, they aren't real errors. If I deploy an empty iOS app in a clean VM, I get:

About FlexCel dll, just don't install it. FlexCel VCL is a superset of FlexCel dll, and dlls won't work in iOS anyway (you would need a dylib, not a dll). FlexCel dll is basically a product to support Delphi 7, if you have the full FlexCel, there is no need to use it.

About the error you are getting, it doesn't look related to FlexCel at all. Can you deploy an empty app without any tms code inside, or do you get a similar error? Can you deploy from XCode in the mac?
I've tried it here with a clean machine, installed FlexCel VCL for iOS, and it seems to work as expected.

I used the following code:

And got this result in my iPhone: