AdvStringGrid slows down in Win64 bit

Hello 

I have noticed a strange behavior for AdvStringGrid when compile in WIN64 environment. 
The application makes a call to the LAN Oracle 11g database. 
Retrieves about 54 records and populates the grid. 
When the project is compiled in WIN 64 the horizontal and vertical bars stop working, the columns cannot 
be resized and after couple moves of the mouse, the grid stop scrolling up and down. Also, in 64bit the alignment to a client does not work. The grid disappears from the panel after running. 
The same project compiled in  32Bit, works flawlessly. 

I use Devart Ora component to access the database. 
Delphi XE7, WIN 7 64Bit

I can provide a copy of the source code and relevant data tables via an email or support ticket. 
I have been using TMS library for last few years and it is first time I observed such  behavior. 

Regards, 
Chris

I understand you populate the grid yourself as this is a non DB-aware TAdvStringGrid you refer to?
We cannot see any evidence in the latest version that a grid with just 54 rows would show any slowness.
I retested this with a default grid on the form initialized with:

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  advstringgrid1.Options := advstringgrid1.Options + [goColSizing];
  advstringgrid1.RowCount := 100;
  advstringgrid1.ColCount := 20;
  advstringgrid1.LinearFill(false);
end;

and in Win64 bit horizontal & vertical scroll work, column sizing works,..

Hi Bruno. 

We load the ADVStringGrid directly from the Intranet database and 64bit was too slow. So far we could not pin point the problem. I will try to create a separate project with the grid only and compare 32 and 64. 
i.e. 726 records to load to grid over the network - 1~2 seconds in 32bit. 

The disappearing grid we fixed by placing a panel then grid aligned to the top. It worked. 
I will provide a code where you can see a problem. 
Regards, 
Chris

With respect to the disappearing grid, do you use the latest version of our grid?
With respect to the performance issue, please try to isolate DB access from filling the grid as we suspect a performance difference can't be in our grid, perhaps it is in the data access.