Add tmsAdvGridExcel to the Sub Mgr

Hi,

So I had a bit of a run yesterday.  Needed to do some advanced Excel work, so booted up the Sub Mgr and decided to update TMS Component Pack and Flexcel.  Trouble was I forgot about the tmsAdvGridExcel which is a free download.  

So what went wrong:
- still fairly new to installing lots of TMS kit 
- having Seattle, Berlin and Tokyo installed, but only maintaining Tokyo 
- Not installed all the feature of Tokyo (no 64 bit and not all the target platforms.

Basically I got in a pickle with installers failing and eventually uninstalling both and then re-installing just the Win32 versions, but still an existing project wouldn't load without a component missing and of course it was the TAdvGridExcelImport.  Which I think may have been one of the earlier warnings that kicked me off down a rabbit hole and when I finally remembered that it was a free download.

So my request is to include it in the sub mgr, so that it is prominent and I remember to upgrade it at the same time and the other installers specifically mention the install package.

Cheers.
JAC.

That is a good suggestion. It is however something that requires several steps to make it work. It's not something that is done in a couple of minutes. It requires defining a new product and it requires the product definition of bundles having access to it. We'll consider this when doing work on bundle reorganizations and on TMS Subscription Manager.

Coolio :-).  Maybe the URL in the installer of the other 2 installs or Readme as they install.  When you aren't familiar with something, it is trying to work out what is important and what isn't.  Thanks for getting back to me.

Jason.