About Editing Cell Mode of TMS FNC Grid on TMS WEB Core.

We are developing EMR (Electronic Medical Record) for hospitals as TMS WEB Core.
There is an input operation in a specific column of the TMSFNCGrid while the doctor is working.
When you click the Save Information button before completing input with the keyboard enter key (CellEditDone)
The mouse focus is placed on the column being input, and even if TMSFNCGrid initialization is processed after information storage is completed
The mouse focus is maintained on the column being entered continuously.
I want to change the mouse focus to the inputted column (CellEditDone) state when clicking the save information button.
Request technical support.

Screen capture information is also provided.
https://3by9r0.axshare.com

Hi,

I suppose you can just use TMSFNCGrid1.SetFocus, which will put the focus on the grid, it will automatically select the column you are editing after editing is done because internally a reference is kept of the focused cell.

Is there a way to check the status of not CellEditDone by starting input to TMS FNC Grid?
I need checking to detect the cell being input.

It's unclear what you mean exactly. If you start editing the cell, pressing enter will close the editor and show the contents in the cell. If you want to validate the contents, please use the OnCellEditValidateData

We want to know the editing is completed or not when customer click biz(save) button.
Additionally, I would like to know how to add a TTMSFNCTreeView to a TTMFNCGrid.

With TMSFNCGrid1.Editing function you can retrieve if you are still editing or not. Unfortunately adding controls to the grid is not possible.

The TMSFNCGrid1.Editing function is is handled incorrectly.
Please check it.
I 've checked it by other button click event handler while I be editing TMSFNCGrid1.

We have tested this here and TMSFNCGrid1.Editing returns true when the cell is in edit mode, and false when the cell is not in edit mode. When clicking on a button, the editor is automatically closed because the focus changes, and therefore TMSFNCGrid1.Editing returns false, this is normal. Please provide a situation where this is different