This is to be my first XData server/client test-project...
I simply want to show the content of a small table in the grid of a web client.
I have set up the server first and it seems to work so far - when I enter its
URL in my Browser I get an (empty) response.
When I add /$model to the URL I should get the list of the entities, but that
list is empty!
-Using Delphi 10.3 Rio
-Components are up to date
-My database is SQLite in native mode
-I used right click on AureliusConnection -> 'Generate entities from database...'
to create the unit with the entities (the table was found and is declared in the unit)
-The dictionary unit is in the 'uses' list of the server-project
-XDataServer -> DefaultEntitySetPermissions are all enabled
I found a working example and compared it with mine but couldn't find any
differences in code or settings...
Online documentary didn't help...can't find any similar topics in forum...