Wrong ItemIndex in TMSFNCCloudDemoListBox.OnTap/OnClick

Hello,

I use the TMSFNCCloudDemoListBox for my users to select a custom folder (iOS, Android). The problem is, that event OnTap or OnClick return the wrong ItemIndex of the tapped folder.
Only OnDblClick works, but nobody tap twice...

Currently I use a timer to delay the event of 200ms.

Please note that the TMSFNCCloudDemoListBox component is only a helper component for our demo applications, as it is hinted in the name.

If you want to use a full-featured listbox we advise to use the TMSFNCListBox or the TAdvListBox from the TMS FNC UI Pack or TMS VCL UI Pack.

But to help you on this question, you can programmatically assign the OnItemChanged event.

Please note that the TMSFNCCloudDemoListBox component is only a helper component for our demo applications, as it is hinted in the name.

I know about it. And in previous version of my apps I did use the TreeViewAdapter from FMXCloud Pack to connect a normal treeview with the cloud data.

Where can I find it now for FNC version?

Unfortunately there's currently no TreeViewAdapter available in the TMS FNC Cloud Pack.
You'll have to manually add the retrieved data to the TreeView.
However, this is a good suggestion and we'll consider adding a TreeViewAdapter in a future version.