Web Core v1.6 Beta Compilation Error

Greetings,

I have a project that runs fine under Web Core version 1.5.6. When upgrading to the beta (v1.6), I get an error during compile time:

Pas2JS Compiler version 2.0.0RC7 [2020/12/13] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.6.0.0
Error during compilation

One thing to worth noticing is that the demos which run without XData work fine while the XData demos fail just like it does with my own project. My own project also uses XData, so I think it's safe to assume it's because of the XData components, specifically XData.Web.Client and XData.Web.Connection in my case. Running the project without these two usages returns no error.

One final note: I don't own a TMS Business license yet. May this be the issue in some way?

Kind regards.

What exact compiler issue do you encounter?

Either I don't understand what you mean with 'exact issue', or you didn't see the compiler error I wrote. Or perhaps you want to see 'the rest of the error message', but the thing is, the compiler error message I wrote here is the only message I get, nothing else.

So, all you see is "Error during compilation" ? Nothing more?
That is strange there is no more detail to this error.
I retested the XData Music Demo here with the latest 1.6 beta and I could not see any problem.
Please make sure you have a clean install of only the latest versions.