Unit not found when installing TMS VCL UI Pack

Since a few updates of TMS VCL UI pack I have this same issue. The latest version that still works for me is 12.2.1.1.
Any update I try to install beyond this version (let's say any v13*) will result in this error. The library paths for TMS seem to be the same for both versions.
Running TMS Subscription as administrator doesn't make a difference.

I'm running Windows 11 x64 system inside VMware.

When I re-install v12.2.1.1 I get the same issue now. Only reverting to a VMware backup where TMS is already installed is working for me now.
So it might have to do with something else then just TMS. Maybe some security changes in Windows?

Any suggestions are welcome.

After help from Embarcadero and Barnsten it turned out that some other component had some invalid path in the library. So in my situation it had nothing to do with TMS although the problem only ocurred when installing updates from TMS.

First I removed the component that had a faulty entry in the libary. But that still didn't completely solve it, as I still couldn't install updates of TMS components.

After looking in the install log from the TMS component I saw that certain values of removed components were still disallowing installation.

In the end I had to clean up specific (parts of) values in the Windows registry that had invalid (parts of) data of (removed) components:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\Component Toolbar\Mapping
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\Help\HtmlHelp1Files
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\History Lists\Library\DelphiWin32\hlLibraryPath
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\Library\Win32
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\Library\Win64
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\ToolForm\Mapping

Hope this help finding the issue on your end.

Thanks for the feedback!