TWinControl::ChangeScale and Smooth controls

I tried to use the TWinControl::ChangeScale method.
While the smooth controls i use changes size, no one changes its font size, rounding values, shadows distances.... resulting in a messed form.
I'd call this a bug, unless it is stated somewhere that the method is unsupported.... in such case, where it was stated?

Thanks.

Among other VCL features this is not supported. Frames and MDI support is not supported in AdvSmoothDock for example. We simply cannot list all non-supported VCL features for all our controls. This is simply something that needs to be asked through support. 

Why not? a grid with a check and a cross is'nt enough?

Frankly, EVERYTHING needs to be asked. Documentation of features, methods and properties is almost not existent.
I'm really disappointed. Now don't take this personal: this support forum is great and i appreciate everyone work here, to the point that you could save the whole forum and use it as the help file.
I'm just really tired to learn new flaws every single day.

Why not? a grid with a check and a cross is'nt enough?

Frankly, EVERYTHING needs to be asked. Documentation of features, methods and properties is almost not existent.
I'm really disappointed. Now don't take this personal: this support forum is great and i appreciate everyone work here, to the point that you could save the whole forum and use it as the help file.
I'm just really tired to learn new flaws every single day.

[/QUOTE]

If we do this for one control, then we need to do this for all of our controls, this means that we need to describe every little detail that is supported / not-supported in the VCL framework and for each Delphi version / operating system and in which specific case it works / does not work. This works for controls that have been tested in this various conditions from feedback., but not all of them have received feedback for specific VCL features such as the changescale you describe. This also means that the grid needs to be waterproof. Whenever a user verifies it, and doesn't find a checkmark next to a specific feature this will only create more confusion and more needless support. 

The grid will simply not reach everyone such as the documentation and tips and faq as we sometimes receive basic questions that are explained in either the newsgroups, forum, documentations or on the tips and faq page . It is better for us to collect feedback and add it to the tips and faq when there have been enough feedback on a specific topic / feature.

Last but not least, regarding documentation of features methods and properties. We try to maintain a base documentation to start with, some samples, and creating help files whenever we can. The tips and faq page on each control is regularly updated as well as the forum and newsgroups. We try to name our functions, methods and properties in such way that they are self-explanatory. I agree this is not always the case, therefore we motivate the team to respond as soon as possible to try and find a solution, if there is a solution to find within 24 hours if possible.

Hoping for your understanding,

Regards, 
Pieter