TTMSFNCMemo does not launch the application

Lazarus 2.0.12
FPC 3.2.2

TMS FNC UI Pack v5.0.0.0

When i place the component on the form and try to run the application i get the following error

Project project1 raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'.

We focused our efforts on Ubuntu, we didn't test on Debian. When time permits, we'll see if we can get it up and running on Debian.

From 24.04.2018 I pay for the TMS FNC UI Pack component, I work on Debian and Lazarus all the time, it's not indicated anywhere that you won't work for Debian.

Lazarus supports numerous Linux variations. Currently we don't have the resources to support each variation. We are focusing our efforts on Ubuntu. As said, we'll invest resources in this matter when time permits.

While there is no startup error in MS Windows, typing one character in TMSFMCUIMemo one character crashes the application..
Tested in Lazarus trunk/FPC 3.2 fixes and Lazarus 2.2.2/FPC 3.2.2

We have applied fixes for Windows, next version will have this included. We are also investigating Debian.

We have applied changes, important to know is that the memo relies on the webbrowser so you need to target GTK3 as project type, and you need to enable cthreads in your application. If you are interested ,please contact us by direct email, I can send you an incremental source update for testing purposes