TTMSFMXGrid off by one highlight error in edit

Hi,

If I have a TTMSFMXGrid with more rows than visible in its viewport - so there are scrolbars, if you click to edit a cell, the cell down by the scrollbar position temporarily blanks whilst editing. It's not destructive, just a visual artifact. So, with the scrollbar at home position the correct cell edits/highlights. If the scrollbar is scroll down one increment when I click a cell to edit the cell below blanks whilst editing, if the scrollbar is scrolled down to position three the cell three below the one in edit gets blanked. It all clears/redraws correctly when editing finishes (committed or cancelled)

This is with Delphi Tokyo (25.0.26309.314) and TMS Pack for FireMonkey 3.6.2.0

Thanks,
Pete

Hi, 

It's unclear exactly which behavior you are referring to, we have investigated this here and have no issue with the scrollbar and redrawing. Can you explain more in detail on how to reproduce this issue, perhaps send us a sample that reproduces this?
Hi Pieter,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly (once again!).

"Almost no code" example and executable in this zip:
http://petegates.com/gridtest.zip

If you run it and click row1, row 1 goes into edit, if you click the scrollbar down button once (not the thumb of the scrollbar as that might send it too far so the offset is offscreen) then click on row2 (which is now the first non-fixed visible row), row 2 goes into edit and row3 blanks. Click the scrollbar down button again and click the now topmost row3 and row5 will blank whilst row3 goes into edit...

Thanks,
Pete

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback.
We have investigated this here and have applied a fix. The next version will address this.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Could you do it quicker next time?!

That's great service, many thanks,
Pete

Thank you for your feedback ! Greatly appreciated