TTIWChecklistBox Async Click Issue

Have to double click the first item to select or first items checkbox, subsequent clicks are ok. Its the first click that doesn't register as a click. How do I get past this? is this a bug?

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The version of IntraWeb you are using
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- Can the problem be reproduced with the CheckLists demo of the IW FeaturesDemo application?
If not, please provide sample code that demonstrates the issue.

Where can I find the CheckLists demo?

Thanks

The CheckLists demo is a part of IW FeaturesDemo application.
This application is included with the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack download.

The application can also be downloaded from the "My Products" page after login from our site.
You can use the link "Delphi demos for IntraWeb 12.1 or newer".

Could not recreate this error with the demo.

Version of Delphi: Seattle10,

Version of Intraweb: 14

Version of Chrome: 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Can you please provide sample code with which the issue can be reproduced?

I found the reason for this behavior. I have a TTIWAdvCheckGroup and a TTIwCheckListBox both being populated with the same query. 

However the TTIwCheckListBox  needed a async event and the TTIWAdvCheckGroup  needed a non-async event . I had to fill the TTIWAdvCheckGroup invalidate before filling the TTIwCheckListBox  and invalidating it.

TTIwCheckListBox  now registers the first click on the checkbox.

Now I have a page flicker whcich I am unable to get rid of while the user exits the cbo which fills the TTIWAdvCheckGroup  using aTIWComboBox. onchange event.

Assuming the page flicker you mentioned is caused by using a non-async event the only alternative is to try using all async events instead.

Thank you. I did attempt that, the problem is that the TTIWAdvCheckGroup does not have a SubmitOnAsyncEvent property. So I cannot fill it using an Async event. 

I have tried looking for an alternate checkgroup component to use. 

We'll have to investigate if such an event can be added in a future version of the TTIWAdvCheckGroup.