How to get the item clicked on TTIWCheckListBox?

Hello,

What is the way to know the exactly item clicked on 'TTIWCheckListBox'? I tried looking whether some 'async' event could bring that information but the events that could do that doesn't has such information in the 'EventParams' list of params. 

Each line that I put in such components has an object associated with it but I need to know wich one was clicked by the user in order to get the correct object. Is that possible in the current version of this component?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can use the Index paramter of the OnAsyncCheckClick event to determine which item in the TIWCheckListBox was clicked.
Hello,

Sorry, I guess I was not clear enough on my ask. Your answer really deals with the click on the 'checkmark' of the component, alone. But I need to know when the user clicks in any other part of the line, not only in the 'checkmark'. Is it possible? 

If not, do you suggest some workaround or component to do it?

Thanks.

Please note that only clicks on the checkbox element are handled at this time, clicks on the caption are ignored.

We'll have to investigate if this functionality can be added in a future version.