TMS WEB Core Academic shows Trial message

I'm installed TMS WEB Core Academic for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney v1.5.1.1.
After any Demos compiling and runnig browser shows trial message "TMS WEB Core 2018 - 2020 tmssoftware.com - Trial Version".
Is it normal?

Did you have previously TMS WEB Core trial installed and if so, did you fully install it (from Windows Control Panel)?

TMS WEB Core trial was never installed on my computer

It is very strange the trial message would display.
Do you run the Delphi IDE from the same Windows user account as the one with which you installed TMS WEB Core?

The same user account is used

When you installed the product, did you get any error message when entering your credentials and activating?

No errors occurred during activation.
I completely uninstalled TMS Web Core from Windows Control Panel and installed it again. The same problem remains...

We investigated deeper and identified a possible cause.
We are working on an update for this that we aim to release this week.
We apologize for this inconvenience!

I waiting...

With no unexpected events, we schedule this for Oct 1.

1.5.3.0 Academic was released

The problem has been fixed. Thanks a lot

Hi, i hope im not just doing something Wrong, but i get a similary Popup: "Application created with an unlicensed trial version of software". I just downloadet the Academic Version 2 Days ago. Its Version 1.8.00 on the actual Delphi 10.4 CE. I never had any TMS app(no trial nor full) on my System and got no error messages. Windows Acc is the same.

You are sure you downloaded the specific academic version download and activated it with the 10 characters academic license code?

After checking, it seems i used the 8-chars Registration/Login Code from the

" We want to thank you for your purchase of a single developer license of the product: TMS WEB Core Academic.
Website account / login information:"
-Mail.

It's the only Registration Code i got.
For the Download i followed the instructions "Account/my Products/Latest registered product version"

Sorry, I confused with the 10 char trial key.
This is the first time we hear this feedback. Did you download the academic version AFTER login our website under "Account / My Products"?

No Problem.
As far as i remember:
31.10. ca midnight i downloadet Delphi 10.4 CE
Afterwards i tried to register for academic license.
Around 02.00 i got the Email.
Around 08.30 i followed the direct login link
Login
then Download.

i tried reinstall today, but somewhere in the support forum i saw something about some files to be deleted manually between deinstallation and reinstall, i will try this when i find it again.

Doesn't work, still getting the Popup.

Did you install a trial before and if so , did you first fully uninstall this via the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove software?

Nop. First Time immediatley academic Version.