TMS installs (compiles) to wrong directory if the windows username has non-ascii characters

If I install to the directory:
C:\Users\Ørjan\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Components\TMS VCL UI Pack

It will install source files to the correct directory but it wil create this directory for the compiled files:
C:\Users\Ïrjan\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Components\TMS VCL UI Pack

The folder C:\Users\Ïrjan\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Components\TMS VCL UI Pack is normally for the demos. I would assume you find the demos there. This is by design to ensure that a folder for demos is picked that always has write permissions.

I'm not sure I understand. Before installation the directory C:\Users\Ïrjan does not exist on my computer.

TMS installation create all these 6 directories (Ïrjan, Documents, Embarcadero, Studio, Components, TMS VCL UI Pack).

Before installation the directory C:\Users\Ørjan\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Components already exist.

Why would a directory called Ïrjan be more likely to have write permissions than a directory called Ørjan? And why is the particular character Ï used to replace the Ø character?

If i choose a directory without a non ascii charchter everything is placed in that directory.

That is very strange and must be due to the InnoSetup installer here that manages all folder handling. We will need to check this with developers of Innosetup.