TIWAdvMessagedialog

I have an application that uses template. whenever I include a TTIWAdvMessageDialog on a form that has active templates, the page will not successfully complete the render process. That is, the page renders and shows completely, but the hourglass does not go away.

Is there something I am missing?

Please make sure the RenderInvisibleControls property of your form is set to true and that the IWAdvMessageDialog is correctly referenced in your template.

If the problem persists, can you let me know if there are any JavaScript errors on the page in your browser?

I tried referencing it on the forms template and when it appeared, it appeared behind a region. So I tried creating another template for that region and saw the original behavior.

I opened up the error console in Firefox and saw this Error: DLGPASSWORDEDITInitHidden is not defined

The template you are using could be causing the issue with the TIWAdvMessageDialog control.
Can you please provide a ready to use sample project (including the template file) that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?
You can send a ZIP file (please do not include EXE files) to mailto:help@tmssoftware.com

The sample project has been sent.

It's quite possible that I am referencing the template incorrectly. in the template.