TileList issue

Hello

You have troubles with the TileList component, I attached two videos, one in Android the other running on iOS, both with latest build and Delphi 11.2.

Android

iOS

An access violation is typically something that happens when trying to access a variable that doesn't exist anymore or is nil. Can you reproduce this with a default application. Is there something that happens in the events OnLoadTile & OnUnloadTile?

I don't have any of those events programmed, but I do: ApplyStyleLookup, CustomizeTile and TileClick

On the video I just accidentally press the tile and move my finger, I even do not want to change page, that's why I asked on another thread how to disable the paging effect.

With the three events above do you consider the problem?

**ApplyStyleLookup event **
// Ocultamos la cabecera y pié de página
KioskoProductos.BeginUpdate;
// Asignamos el color por default del menú
(KioskoProductos.Children[0] as TRectangle).Fill.Color := TAlphaColorRec.White;
(KioskoProductos.Children[0] as TRectangle).Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.None;

KioskoProductos.EndUpdate;

CustomizeTile
ATile.Shape.Fill.Color := TAlphaColorRec.White;

TileClick
// Reproducimos sonido en caso
{$IFNDEF WIN64}
ReproductorAudio.PlaySound('Click.mp3');
{$ENDIF}

You don't check if children[0] is assigned and if it is actually a TRectangle. I would add this check. Additionally, I would also check if you remove the custom code you wrote if the problem is still reproducible

I added the suggested code, hovewer issue still reproducible

We are not able to reproduce this issue here, so please attach a simple example demonstrating the issue so we can investigate what is going wrong.