DataBase
    STARTTIME            ENDTIME
1.1.2021 9:00:00     1.1.2021 15:00:00

STARTTIME     ENDTIME
HalfDayPeriodSource     00:00:00      00:00:00
TimeLineSource          8:00:00       16:00:00
ActiveDayPeriodSource   00:00:00      00:00:00

In the other components, the times are correct

From where are these times? Reading properties? See it on the Planner? Something else?

From where are these times? From the database
Reading properties? That's how your components load it. I don't do anything in the FieldsToItem event with times.
See it on the Planner? Yes. Of course, they are also loaded into the planner editors this way.

I'm sorry but if you do not explain how exactly you come to these numbers, I cannot help.

I'm not doing anything with the dates. Your component throwing them for me. I'm setting only up TDBSource. If I change the dates and save it, then it's good in the DB. I don't do it via SQL.

I am sending you all the affected units. Please open them in a text editor only. That will be enough for you.
Planner.zip (81.5 KB)

I only sent units so you can make sure I'm not doing anything with the data.
Unfortunately, I have no answer.

These units (not even a project) is having tons of references to units not included. I have no idea how you expect me to debug your problems.

I wrote: Please open them in a text editor only.
You can make sure: I do nothing with dates.

I made a mistake not writing that the dates were incorrect in the item editors. All where those dates are. After code fixes, this is in two cases: HalfDayPeriod and ActiveDayPeriod.