TAdvSmoothImageListBox Bugs

Hi Guys,

The splitter button, is not working fine. It´s ocurrs depending of the splitter button position. In most cases, I must click on it 2 or 3 times for make it collapsed or expanded.
The event ONITEMCLICK / DBCLICK doesn´t occurs for splitter.
When I move the mouse inside a scrollbar (I test with vertical scrollbar), there are a draw bug and the scrollbar is painted with the thumbnails, but when mouse exit of scrollbar, it s drawed fine.

A 2 years later, I have tested the component, but I decided to not use it, because of this erros.
Now, I have tested again and the errors continues.

Im using the version 2.2.0.1 of it.

Can you help me?
Hi, 

Can you specific in which exact settings the issue with the splitter occurs? Perhaps a sample application to demonstrate this behavior? Also, the OnItemClick / OnItemDblClick does not occur for a splitter, this is by design. 
We can introduce a OnSplitterClick event for further customization.

Unfortunately the flickering of the scrollbar is a known bug in the VCL framework and it is unclear when and if this issue will be fixed.

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter

Hi Pieter, 

Here there is a sample project with the errors:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24767444/THUMB_TEST.7z

I am using the default settings with 2 more changes:

AdvSmoothImageListBox1.ItemAppearance.splitter.expander := true;
    AdvSmoothImageListBox1.Columns := 5;

Obs: I need a horizontal splitter. And the unique way that i have found is setting the columns number.

Thank you for your sample, we will investigate this as soon as possible.

We have investigated this and have fixed some issues regarding collapsing / expanding items.

Unfortunately the scrollbar flickering issue will remain as explained in an earlier post.
These fixes will be available in the next release.

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter

Pieter,

About the flickering on the scrollbar, only the TAdvSmoothImageListBox have this problem.
The flicker that you is talking is when the scrollbar is rolling up or down?
My problem is only when the mouse enter.
In the image above, you can view what is the bug that I am talking about.:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24767444/scrollbar_bug.jpg

You can see the same thumbnails images, being drawed inside the scrollbar.

Yes, we are aware of this issue when the mouse is entering / exiting, parts of the smooth image listbox is repainted inside the scrollbar. Unfortunately there is currently no solution for this issue.