TAdvListEditor - still doesn't allow modifying raw paste text in 10.8.5.0

I am getting extremely disappointed in your quality control and your releases and I've used TMS for years (and paid for the "privilege" of being your beta tester).

Even in 10.8.5.0 where I have repeatedly reported a problem with pasting multiple lines NOT BEING AVAILABLE in the paste event, you still haven't fixed that in the current update. Now you have only eliminated multiple lines and made the filtered data available in the event. That is not what I have reported at all! See the topic - TAdvListEditor - still doesn't allow modifying raw paste text in 10.8.4.0 for reference.

I repeat - Multiline text is required in the paste event, and I don't want you to clean it for me, I can perfectly fine do that myself. But I need the raw paste data not what you think is the raw data supposed to be!

If I paste

line1[crlf here]
line2[crlf here]
line3[crlf here]

And when the OnValuePaste triggers, the value available in "Value" parameter is

line1

And [crlf] and the rest of the lines are missing, they are filtered out.

And not what it is supposed to have - the actual, unfiltered, unmodified, original paste data:

line1[crlf here]
line2[crlf here]
line3[crlf here]

The above is the original data, and not what you want it to be. I want the original paste data and I can't process WM_PASTE message by subclassing with your component like I can with absolutely any standard component and clean it up to my required needs and not what you think it has to be.

How am I supposed to do my own processing when the TAdvListEditor trashes the actual data being pasted? It is completely useless to me in the current state.

Will you please fix this and start listening to actual request being given or should I stop using TMS components as it doesn't do what it is supposed to do? Even if you fix it today, I will still have to wait for 2-3 weeks before you update the component which is completely unacceptable to me.

An incremental source update was sent by direct message.