SVGImageCollection after update of components showing white squares

Hello,
I update my TMS omponents and after updates all my pictures showing white squares.
FNC Maps and Core are installed on my Workstation. But I did that project without FNC.
I opened my SVG-Module and saw that by object inspector by picture properties --> Data was (ohne) I tried to add picture again and then it was (TTMSFNCSVGBitmap) but before that it said (TAdvSVGBitmap) or (TAdvBitmap) I cant remember. It doesnt matter when I delete VCL.TMSFNCTypes from uses by properties -> Data will stand (TTMSFNCSVGBitmap) after I add picture

I tried to add VCL.TMSFNCTypes in my uses but it only works if I will upload all my pictures again
Some advice how to fix it without add 150 pictures + again ?

With best regards
V. K.

Hi,

The issue was that there were 2 types: TAdvSVGBitmap & TTMSFNCSVGBitmap and they conflicted. So we changed it to one and the same type: TTMSFNCSVGBitmap. Unfortunately all SVGs that have been added with TAdvSVGBitmap should change once to be future proof.

1 Like

Does it mean that if I don't have FNC Components in the future, I can't use SVGImageCollection with (TTMSFNCSVGBitmap) or is it still included in VCL?

Hi,

It's included in both TMS VCL UI Pack & TMS FNC Core. So you can still use the TAdvSVGImageCollection, it will register TTMSFNCSVGBitmap even though you are not using TMS FNC Core

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.