Support for RadioTabStop in FNCRadioGroup

in VCL, TabStop in FNCRadioGroup does not prevent tab stops on the individual buttons, which have no comparable property. This is an issue in the underlying Delphi component.
Delphi has added a RadioTabStop property that supposedly fixes the problem, but that property does not seem to be recognized in FNCRadioGroup.
Here is the Delphi issue where this property is mentioned. It also appears in the object inspector for TRadioGroup. RSP-14201
Can this be added (or am I missing it)? WIthout it, a form with multiple radio groups presents adds many invisible "stops" when the user tries to tab through fields on the form.
This is not an issue in FMX for Mac OS.
Thank you.

We have seen this issue and we'll investigate a solution.

any progress on this issue?

Due to the ongoing workload we haven't been able to allocate time yet. we'll investigate the issue as soon as time permits

Hi,

We fixed the issue, next version of TMS FNC UI Pack will have this fix included.

Hello Pieter,

I've tested the latest version of UI Pack with the fix, and it is partially fixed. Thank you for that.

However, if a radio button is selected, that button still acts as a tab stop even if the tab stop for the radio group is false. It took me a while to discover what was happening, because if no buttons are selected (not a valid condition but was my original test) it works fine. But once a button is selected, the user will tab into that button even if tabstop=false for the radiogroup.

It's not as serious as the previous issue, where each button seemed to receive the tab, but is still an issue.

Thank you.

I see that a tab stop issue was addressed in 4.1.0.6, but it seems like the issue I most recently described in this thread still exists. Please advise.

Hi,

I'll take a look at this as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to the high workload we haven't been able to address this yet. Rest assured it's still on our todolist!

We have compared this with a default VCL TRadioGroup and the behaviour is identical. We now introduced the RadioTabStop property, which when set to False, will allow you to click on the radiobutton, but once the tab occurs, you cannot focus the radiobutton again, unless you click it with the mouse. Next version of TMS FNC UI Pack will address this.

Thank you. I have confirmed that this achieves the desired result.

Just to be clear, the setting of RadioTabStop has no effect in FMX MacOS projects, since the FMX component already worked as if RadioTabStop was set to false. Correct?

Correct !