Signed macOS Application crashes while using TMSGauge

Hi,
I'm using Delphi 10.4 and TMS FMX UIPack v3.7.4.0 for a macOS (10.15.5) Application.
If I run in Normal configuration the app works fine, if I run it in Developer ID configuration, for singing and notarization, the app crashes.
If I run with everything about the Gauge's I'm using in comment, the application works fine.
Is this a known issue?
Grtz
Wim

Hi,

We are unaware of issues with the gauge and also do not have had other reports so far. Can you provide more details about your project?

• Are there other TMS Components on the form that have the same issue?
  • Are you able to provide exactly which error message is shown when starting the application?

Hi Pieter,
This issue automagicly fixed itself, after struggling with it for several days .
I didn't change the path's or anything, just put some code in comment and back out of comment...
Very frustrating not knowing what fixed it/caused it, but its solved.
Grtz
Wim

Thank you for reporting the issue is fixed. If you encounter this in the future, please let us know.

Hi Pieter,
Now I know why my app was crashing, I was playing with Metal, which accelerates my application. If I'm correct there is no support for Metal in the FMX.TMSGauge unit...
Grtz
Wim

The gauge is using FMX graphics, it doesn't require an additional graphics library and should work out of the box. I'm sure that some library that initializes Metal was interfering with the FMX graphics library and not specifically triggered by the gauge.