Save and Load JpegArray to DBAdvGrid

How can i save and load a static Array of TJpegImage to a DBAdvGrid.
My Array is:
JpegArray: Array [0 .. 9] of TjpegImage;

The Array should saved, as Stream, in a Database as BlobField(Pic).
It dont need to show it in the Grid, i only load it from the Grid and save it to my internal JpegArray and use it from there to show the first Picture in a TImage Component or show all like a Video in the TImage Component.
Can you help me with some Code?

If you add it somehow in code directly to the grid, it won't be automatically persisted in the database. The TDBAdvGrid mainly shows dataset data and only through editing; it will update the dataset.
Therefore, the best approach here will be to load the images directly in the dataset in the blobfield you expect to use for it.
A starting point:

Thank you Bruno
Thats what i am doing since now for one Picture, i save it in the Dataset and read it.
But i dont know how to save a whole Array of Pictures to the Dataset without using the Filesystem.
For now i use the Option to Save my Pictures to the Filesystem, then Zip it and save the ZipFile to the Dataset.
the Fileoperation are to timeintensiv so i am looking for a better Idea to do this.

When Reading from Database i read the Zip From the BlobField and then explode it to Files.
Then i load one File after other and save my JpegArray.
That is uneffektiv and i want to change this Method to use only Memory.
This Blog Delphi’s TZipFile working on a stream – twm's blog show a way to use Zip in Memory.
Dont know if this is possible with my Picture Array.

Do you have a better Idea to Load and Store a Array to the Dataset without using the Filesystem?

I'm not sure how this is in the scope of our components, but I'd suggest to do this operation over a memory stream if you want to avoid file i/o.