RichEditor

Hi,

1. drawed text does not take into about used fonts, sizes, styles etc. - attachement fnc-re-1.mp4
    Adding in the file LCLTMSFNCRichEditor.pas in line ~4812 helps:
    ts.SystemFont := false;

2. incorrect text draw, when the text contains Polish letters, incl. letter overlapping, invisible chars, strange carret behavior when using backscape - attachement fnc-re-2.mp4

3. artifacts:

• when the next line is set to a larger font size, but not from the first character - attachement fnc-re-1.mp4
    fnc-re-1
  • when selected text contains spaces or Polish characters - attachement fnc-re-3.mp4
    fnc-re-2
  1. the application hangs when you try to select text - occurs randomly, usually after a few - a dozen or so selections of random fragments of text with the mouse

Tested on Windows 10 x64 and:

• lazarus 2.1.0 (trunk) with fpc 3.2.0 x86
  • lazarus 2.0.10 with fpc 3.2.0 x86
  • lazarus 2.0.8 with fpc 3.0.4 x86

TMS FNC Pack UI 3.4, I checked some previous versions and it's the same

fnc-re.mp4.zip (471,7 KB)

We applied improvements for these issues that will be included in the next update.

@brunofierens
Thank you.
And by the way, please put the following code in the LCLTMSFNCSignatureCapture.pas file in the SaveToImageStream procedure after line 641:

{$IFDEF LCLLIB}
    g.Fill.Color := Color;
    g.DrawRectangle(RectF(0, 0, Width, Height));
    {$ENDIF}

the same as in the SaveToImageFile procedure.

Thanks for reporting, we have applied this inside the SaveToImageStream as well!

Hi,
thanks,
there is still a problem with selecting text if it contains unicode characters:
obraz
selected all with the mouse:
obraz
selected all with Ctrl+A:
obraz

sample text:

źźźśaasdł asdąśłdas asdąśłd asdad ef dśdłąśłasłęóżźćźćźżćżźńż\ źad ćżźłdłć sdćłścłśćxzv df łłłłłłł łł lłłerwelfęłsd lćź łłł ł

version 3.5.0.0 - is still a problem with selecting text if it contains unicode characters

We'll investigate this here as soon as possible

Any news?

@Pieter_Scheldeman : any news?
next version and there is still a problem with selecting text if it contains unicode characters.

@brunofierens ?

Any news?
It's been more than a year and there are still problems when selecting, below is an example from the application "TMS FNC SVG Demo"

richedit select problem video.zip (368,5 KB)

Do you have more details as I could not see this here:
fncricheditorselection

Hi Bruno,
sorry, I forgot to write in this post - the problem occurs in Lazarus, 2.3.0 (trunk), fpc 3.2.3 (3.2 fixes)
But before that I also checked in the official releases of lazarus and this problem also occurred.