RemoteDB crash App after several queries

On latest two or three releases of RemoteDB you have a terrible error that crash my App.

I recorded a video showing this issue

https://timbralofacil.com/descargas/remotedb.mp4

Please take the necessary care in order to fix this bug.

How can I download old version of RemoteDB in order to aseverate your issue?

Sorry, but I can't guess anything from the video. Actually I didn't even see what could be considered an error, but in any case, there is just a mobile application running. I'm afraid you need to provide more information, ideally a project reproducing the issue.

I will provide DEMO, concerning to my other question, how can I have access to an OLDER versions of REMOTEDB?

Uninstall. Click on the version nr. in the dropdown of the version you want. Then it will install the version you picked.

1 Like

I talked with my colleague from sales and she will contact you by email.

Thank Fierens for all your Help

Mr. Fierens

Actually I need to import and export excel files into my iOS and Android Apps build with Alexandria 11.2, I was in touch with Pieter but right now there is no solution for my needs, I'm using TMS FMX UI Pack, so Pieter wrote me that such suite of components are deprecated the same version we discuss on February.

I really need this solution for today or tomorrow so you gave me a quote with Masiha concerning to have TMS FNC UI Pack, I can pay the same quote you gave me on February but please I need guarantee that finally I will have import and export files for Android32 and Android64.

Can you please help me with these???

I will renew my TMS Business Subscription too in this Month, hope to heard from you soon.

For sales related questions, please contact us by email.

I will do it right away, but please Mr. Fierens help me solve my problem because I've a lot of days waiting for the solution for the TMS FMX UI Pack Import/Export Excel with the Bridge for Android.

Thanks

This solution gives you .XLS/.XLSX import/export capabilities.

The solution built-in in TMS FNC UI Pack gives you .XLS import/export capabilities.

If you guarantee me the solution then I will proceed to pay for the quote you kindly gave my months ago, I will do it right away, after payment can your release me both installers in order to test it right away please?

Thanks

Mr. Fierens I paid the quote you kindly gave me months ago.

Thanks

It should be on your account now.

Thanks, Indeed I can see it, one last question for the moment, you wrote me "The solution built-in in TMS FNC UI Pack gives you .XLS import/export capabilities.". Can you write me the method or procedure to load the XLS file please?

I already have the routines but I can not find how to use it in order to read XLS into the TMS FNC Grid.

Have a great day

There is an XLS Demo included in the installation directory.

Thanks, I already see it, I can't installed the FNC excel bridge for Android64.

Continue the errors:
Deleting file ".\Android64\Release\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.vrc".
del ".\Android64\Release\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.vrc"
_PasCoreCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\bin\dccaarm64.exe -$D0 -$L- -$Y- --no-config -M -Q -Z -TX.a -AGenerics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections;Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults -DRELEASE;;FRAMEWORK_FMX -E.\Android64\Release -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\lib\Android64\release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64;C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\d11\Android64\Release;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64 -LEbpl\Android64 -LN.\Android64\Release -NU.\Android64\Release -NSSystem;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap; -O"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\lib\Android64\release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64;C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\d11\Android64\Release -R"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\22.0\lib\Android64\release\EN";.\Android64\Release;"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\lib\Android64\release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64;C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\d11\Android64\Release -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\lib\Android64\release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\Delphi11\Android64\Release";"C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64;C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\d11\Android64\Release;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\Android64 --libpath:C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-21-22.0.46141.0937\android-ndk-r21\sources\cxx-stl\llvm-libc++\libs\arm64-v8a;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-21-22.0.46141.0937\android-ndk-r21\platforms\android-23\arch-arm64\usr\lib --linker:C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-21-22.0.46141.0937\android-ndk-r21\toolchains\aarch64-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\aarch64-linux-android\bin\ld.exe --description:"TMS FNC Grid Excel Bridge for FMX (Runtime)" -NH.\Android64\Release -NO.\Android64\Release -H- -W- FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dpk
Embarcadero Delphi for Android ARM64 compiler version 35.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2022 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dpk(29): error E2225: Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled [C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj]
FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dpk(39): error E2202: Required package 'FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14' not found [C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj]
Done Building Project "C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.
Compilaci¢n del proyecto terminada "C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Setup\fncpackbuild.msbuild" (Make destinos) -- ERROR.

ERROR al compilar.

"C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Setup\fncpackbuild.msbuild" (Make destino) (1) ->
"C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj" (destino predeterminado) (2) ->
(_PasCoreCompile destino) ->
C:\Users\Desarrollo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dpk(29): error E2225: Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled [C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj]
FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dpk(39): error E2202: Required package 'FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14' not found [C:\Users\Desarrollo\Documents\TMSSoftware\FNCExcelBridge\Packages\d11\FMX_TMSFNCGridExcelBridge.dproj]

0 Advertencia(s)
2 Errores