Questions about Spacing between columns and cells

Hello everyone,
When defining Grid columns with scaling in percentage and any other type, cell and column data gets too squeezed to the left, is there some form of indentation that provides a perfect fit in grid cells or something like that?

Image as an example: 
https://ibb.co/c7Vpkw

Hi,

Can you try increasing the Borders.Padding property value?

I have not been able to reproduce this issue after setting the Borders.Padding property to a value higher than 0.

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The version of IntraWeb you are using
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- A ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue
Sure.

- Delphi XE5
- Google Chrome version 62.0.3202.75 (Official version) 64 bits
- IntraWeb 14.2.3

I created a test sample with Grid giving the spacing as directed and worked. However, in my actual project such property had no effect on TIWDbAdvWebGrid and i dont know why. i'm using IWBootstrapFramework together. The DBAdvWebGrid is inserted inside the IWBSRegion

It's possible that theres is a conflict between the IWBootstrapFramework and the TIWDBAdvWebGrid.
Have you tried to disable the IWBootStrapFramework in your project to see if this changes the way the TIWDBAdvWebGrid is displayed?

It worked!
I leave here my suggestion so that you can improve this component and that it suit the other technologies that are emerging, especially with IWBootstrapFramework.

Thank you for notifying.

Unfortunately the TIWAdvWebGrid is currently not compatible with the IWBootStrapFramework.
We'll have to investigate if this behavior can be improved in a future version.