Problem installing TMS FNC UI Pack

Problem installing TMS FNC UI Pack.

folder : …\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Builder11\Win64\Release is empty.

installation target: c++ Builder 11.2

TMS FNC Core (installation ok)

Can you provide detail about the log file? The log file should be present inside the log folder (same location as the registered folder)

File removed due to sensitive information

Thanks for the log file, I've downloaded it and removed it because it might contain sensitive information.

1 Like

I noticed 32 bit & 64 bit are being mixed up

FMX.TMSFNCMemo.pas(49): error E2213: Bad packaged unit format: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dcp.FMX.TMSFNCWebBrowser - Expected version: 35.0, Windows Unicode(x64) Found version: 35.0, 

This typically relates to paths being mixed up between different platform specific settings. Can you check your library path settings and verify if they contain the correct paths, and they point towards different folders

C++ Builder installation is new with all default settings

The installer retrieves and passes along the correct paths, yet the compiler still looks at the wrong path when compiling:

It looks for the file here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp\VCLTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dcp

Could you uninstall all FNC products, remove the DCP files from this folder and underlying sub-folders and then try again, starting with TMS FNC Core?

folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp
there are only empty folders below

FNC core build
TMS FNC Core installed so folder contents

TMS FNC UI Pack installation: resulting in an empty folder
...\registered\TMS FNC UI Pack\Builder11\Win64\Release

The main folder files should be 32 bit files, so it's unclear why the compiler confuses with the Win64 sub-folder and why there are no files in the sub-folder. I noticed there is an error report in QC (Log in - Embarcadero Technologies). It should be solved by installing 11.2 patch 1 (https://blogs.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-11-2-alexandria-patch-1-available/)

I have installed it
Installed Updates
(11.2 patch 1)

We'll investigate the packages here and see if we can find anything related to the installation process for dependant packages.

1 Like