Problem compiling WEBLIB.TMSFNCUtils

When compiling a Web Project, compilier complains about Astream.size Identifier not found

Additional Information

All projects including web.bore and FNC give Problems with basic classes like ZStream
including examples from TMS

delphi 10.4.2
Newest TMS Versions
new Install of delphi/TMS

I have the same problem here.
Everywhere TStream-Problems.

Delphi 10.4
Newest TMS Versions

The newest FNC updates are currently already developed against TMS WEB Core 1.7 which is not yet available, the current available version of TMS WEB Core is 1.6.2.0. Our team is working hard to get TMS WEB Core 1.7 ready. As soon as the update is available, FNC will compile again. Sorry for this temporary inconvenience.

I just made the update and encountered the error.

Can we expect the release anytime soon ?

Thanks ^^

We are working hard to have the release in the 2nd half of April.

Thanks, I installed the 1.7 Beta and everything works as expected (developments aren't public for now, so Beta is ok)

Is there a wqay for me to get the 1.7 Beta too, so that i can get on with my project without trying to go back in the FNC Versions?

Chuck from MORE Projects

OK, sorry, found it in the bottom.....

THX

Chuck

Ok, I got the web-core app running again, but there is a new problem, perhaps connected to the beta state?
Loading the blox control from a StringStream is very very slow (before the updates it was very fast).
Is there anything to do or to help you optimize this

chuck

We're not aware of such performance difference.
Is there a away to reproduce this here?

Hi Bruno,

i will try to make a test setup for you.
It is a REST-Server delivering the blox data to the web-page.
Before the update, the blox was rendered in no time, now it needs 1 min to render a handfull of blocks.
I will make a test setup and send it to you.

Chuck