New Demo

Hi

Could you point out where I can find the demo application that's mentioned for the new version 1.5?

Bruce.

the installer installs the demos under \My Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WebGMaps and adds a link to this folder in the Windows start menu.

Bruno

I get all sorts of problems when I try to open either of the two projects:
"unable to load project: C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssofyware\WebGMaps\Demos\MainDemo\TWebGMapDemo.dproj Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document....

When I add the unit to a new project it complains about UWebGMapsDirectionList being missing which it is in my install. Maybe I should re install and start again...

Bruce.

what Delphi or C++Builder version are you using?
Can you try to delete the .DPROJ file and just open the .DPR file if you use an older Delphi version.

Hi Bruno

This is very frustrating!

No matter if I try and load the old DPR project file from the file menu or drag and drop it into Delphi 2007 I get this:

http://www.xmetman.co.uk/images/Capture1.jpg

Why this refers to the XML in the DPROJ file is a mystery.

Bruce.

Can you please try to delete or rename the .DPROJ file and open the .DPR file again?

Hi

thanks for the suggestion - I finally got it working but I had to ignore error to do with PnlBottom.ShowCaption and WebGMaps1.ParentCustomHint, also add to cooment out a section of this code:

procedure TFrmMain.ExportScreenShot1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  Graphic: TGraphic;
  ImgT: TImgType;
begin
  if SavePictureDialog1.Execute then
  begin
//    ImgT := itPng;
//
//    case SavePictureDialog1.FilterIndex of
//    2: ImgT := itJPeg;
//    3: ImgT := itBitmap;
//    end;

Graphic := WebGMaps1.ScreenShot(ImgT);
    try
      Graphic.SaveToFile(SavePictureDialog1.FileName);
    finally
      Graphic.Free;
    end;

ShellExecute(0,'open',pchar(SavePictureDialog1.FileName),nil,nil,SW_NORMAL);
  end;
end;

Error message says undeclared identifier, if you right click on TImgType its says "unable to locate UWebGMapsCommon.pas" which of course I don't have just the .dcu.

Markers look good but didn't see any poly lines drawn on the map.

Bruce.

Did you add the folder where UWebGMapsCommon.dcu is located to your library path?