Is TMS Cryptography Pack prepared for Linux64 platform or how can I use on Linux64?

Hi,

I try use TSHA3Hash class in Linux64 platform but HashObj not found.

Regards

Hi,
You need to add the path to the HashObj.pas file in your uses section.

uses
  HashObj in 'path\to\HashObj.pas';

Regards,
Marion

Hi,

But I will try use this for Linux64 XData apache module ... when I did this like you mention e.g.

uses
HashObj in 'g:\aaa\HashObj.pas';

I have the same error "HashObj not found" but this is windows drive not linux folder.
I think that TMS should provide Linux64 platform version of TMS Cryptography Pack.

I have also added the .pas file to my project, and I use relative path, I do not know if it can help.

Could you try compile attached simple project to Linux64 platform ... and If I did something wrong please correct my project.

Linux64Crypto.zip (22.7 KB)

OK I needed to modify the following things:

• Add the path to HashObj file in Project - Options - Delphi Compiler - Search Path
  • Add the path to libLinux folder of TMS Cryptography Pack in Project - Options - Delphi Compiler - Search Path
  • Add MiscObj in the list of uses elements, to use hexa and yesUni

Thx ... could you send me changed project zip file.

Linux64Crypto.zip (3.7 MB)

Thank you very much ... now all is clear

Hi, What about Speck on Linux64, when I add SpeckObj unit I got an error:

[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(638): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK16_Encryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(641): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK16_Decryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(644): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK24_Encryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(647): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK24_Decryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(650): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK32_Encryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(653): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK32_Decryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(656): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK48_Encryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(659): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK48_Decryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(662): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK64_Encryption' differs from previous declaration
[DCC Error] SPECKObj.pas(665): E2037 Declaration of 'SPECK64_Decryption' differs from previous declaration

See project:
Linux64Crypto.zip (1.2 MB)

Hello Support ... any news concerning this issue?

Hi,
I will investiguate your issue tomorrow.
Best regards,
Marion

Hello,
I have fixed the issue and the fix will be released in the next version.
You can compile by deleting the var word before each outputBuffer: TSPECKBlock in declaration function for Linux.
Best regards,
Marion