Installation XData with Sparkle (Workaround)

I get the following error when compiling a Linux XData ApacheModule:

[DCC Fatal Error] toolsXE.pas(36): F2051 Unit XData.Aurelius.ConnectionPool was compiled with a different version of Sparkle.Sys.ObjectPool.TInterfaceWrapper`1._AddRef

The products were installed in the following order:

TMS Business Core Library
TMS Aurelius
TMS Sparkle (workaround for linux)
TMS Xdata

Do I have to consider anything else with the Linux workaround when I use XData?

Have you installed XData after manually recompiling the TMS Sparkle packages for Linux?
Try to recompile XData packages, or reinstall it. Note that TMS Sparkle packages must be compiled for both Debug and Release mode, and you should do the same for XData.

When I create the debug version I get the following error message:

[DCC Fehler] E2597 C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.Middleware.Compress.o:Sparkle.Middleware.Compress:function Sparkle::Middleware::Compress::TXDataCompressionStream::Write(void const*, long): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::deflate(System::Zlib::z_stream&, int)'
C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.Middleware.Compress.o:Sparkle.Middleware.Compress:function Sparkle::Middleware::Compress::TXDataCompressionStream::Flush(): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::deflate(System::Zlib::z_stream&, int)'
C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.Middleware.Compress.o:Sparkle.Middleware.Compress:function Sparkle::Middleware::Compress::TXDataCompressionStream::Flush(): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::deflateEnd(System::Zlib::z_stream&)'
C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.Middleware.Compress.o:Sparkle.Middleware.Compress:function Sparkle::Middleware::Compress::TXDataCompressionStream::Flush(): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::deflateEnd(System::Zlib::z_stream&)'
C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.ZLib.o:Sparkle.ZLib:function Sparkle::Zlib::TSparkleZLib::Inflate(System::DynamicArray, int, System::Classes::TStream*): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::inflate(System::Zlib::z_stream&, int)'
C:\Users\ftonert.E-VENDO\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Sparkle\packages\d11\Linux64\Debug\Sparkle.ZLib.o:Sparkle.ZLib:function Sparkle::Zlib::TSparkleZLib::Inflate(System::DynamicArray, int, System::Classes::TStream*): error: undefined reference to 'System::Zlib::inflateEnd(System::Zlib::z_stream&)'

The release version is generated without error messages.

Those error messages are being generated when you compile the packages manually from the IDE?

Yes.

Ok, in this case I'm going to suggest you also compile XData packages manually, and only compile Sparkle and XData packages in Release mode. Remove the Sparkle and XData directories from Delphi Debug DCU path option. It will work fine, only missing thing is that you will not be able to debug into Sparkle/XData units:

Is it correct to remove the entries from WIN32 and not the entries from LINUX64, since the problem occurs under LINUX64.
I haven't tried it yet under WIN32.

Sorry, indeed I sent you a screenshot of the Win32 settings. It should be the Linux64 one.

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled everything again according to the instructions, unfortunately without success. How to determine. which units (versions) are used for compilation in the project.

Will there be another update for the Sparkle version that can be installed with Delphi 11 on Linux?

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.
We hope Embarcadero can fix this in the next update.