Improvement suggestion in TWebDBTableControl

I suggest adding the grid editing feature.

In TWebDBTableControl Properties add a property to define if the grid can be editable or not (ready only)

If it is possible to edit the grid by inserting or appending, create a line in the grid to be able to insert the data and if you are editing it, it will reflect the edition or insertion in the TXDataWebDataSet.

A method for navigating delivers the columns and rows of the grid.
A method to capture the selected row.

Column Grid

A property on TWebDBTableControl if it has a summary, and for each column to be able to inform if it can contain a summary of the type (none, count, sum, max, min, averange) and if the summary has formatting it needs to have a field to inform column formation.

For each grid column include the following properties:

• Visible = True or False

• Read Only = True or False

• For each column, the possibility to select an editing component like the ones listed below that will appear when the grid is in editing or insertion mode:
    TWebDBEdit
    TWebDBEdit with TWebButton
    TWebComboBox
    TWebSpinEdit
    TWebMaskEdit
    TWebMemo
    TWebDBCheckBox
    TWebDBDateTimePicker
    TWebLinkLabel
    TWebImageControl

Thanks for the valuable suggestions. We've added it on the list for consideration.
TWebDBGrid can already do most of this. Have you considered using this for now?

Thanks for the valuable suggestions. We've added it on the list for consideration.
TWebDBGrid can already do most of this. Have you considered using this for now?

I'm already using the TWebDBTableControl, but I do it all manually because I use bootstrap. I do not use TWebDBGrid because it is not possible to apply bootstrap and it is not responsive, with DBGrid the application looks very much like a desktop application and not a web application.

The only problem I'm having with TWebDBTableControl is creating the grid edition, because I need to create the lines, cells and add the controls inside the cells, then when I save the record with the TXDataWebDataSet the lines are always duplicated, one line is the one I create and the other is the one that TXDataWebDataSet creates.