Hotspotimage errors on laptop

I purchased a component. A week ago I contacted the customer support. My problems seemed to have been resolved. But recently found another error. When I download hotspot  files from an external source in Hotspotimage ( only on laptop) and I change their colors in runtime, they change them with errors

For example:

for I := 0 to TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Count-1 do
  begin
       if ((TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ID>999) and (TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ID<9999)) then
       begin
           Fdquery1.SQL.Text:='select '+mainform.stage+', id_city from '+mainform.maintable+' where   id_city ='+inttostr(TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ID)+' and year=2030 and '+mainform.stage+' = "stage1" ';
           Fdquery1.Active:=true;
           if Fdquery1.RecordCount>0 then
           begin
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].HoverFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].HoverStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].Selected:=true;
           end;
           Fdquery1.SQL.Text:='select '+mainform.stage+', id_color_obcity from '+mainform.maintable+' where  id_color_obcity ='+inttostr(TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ID)+' and year=2030 and '+mainform.stage+' in ("stage2","stage3") ';
           begin
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].HoverFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
              TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].Selected:=true;
           end;
           Fdquery1.SQL.Text:='select '+mainform.stage+', id_city from '+mainform.maintable+' where  id_city ='+inttostr(TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ID)+' and year=2030 and '+mainform.stage+' is null ';
           begin
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].HoverFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].SelectedStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items[i].ClickStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.null;
           end;
       end;
  end;

In this case, if i run it on another computer (not laptop) it works perfectly. But when i do it on the  laptop , strange things happen. 

Clickfill color changed to yellow, but selectedfill color to red,  but you can see 

TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.HoverFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.HoverStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.SelectedFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.SelectedStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.ClickFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.red;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.ClickStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.Selected:=true;

or this

TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.HoverFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.HoverStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Null;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.SelectedFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.SelectedStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.ClickFill.color:=TAlphaColorRec.yellow;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.ClickStroke.color:=TAlphaColorRec.Black;
                TMSFMXHotSpotImage1.HotSpots.Items.Selected:=true;

looks like he confused

Did you check video driver on the laptop ? Is it up to date?

Did you check if DirectX is the level that FireMonkey requires?
Today I uploaded a new version of the drivers (Nvidia driver and directx) 
same result
It looks like he reacts only to the large picture

Do you have a sample project source that we can compile & run here with which we can reproduce the issue?

I can not give you any project, because it worksonly  with database of company. But i can give Hotspotimage in txt and bitmap . You can paste in project and try to select and  change colors of hotspots. Ok?

Address please

Sorry

I think I know your e-mail :)