FNC Core 3.0.0.0 and FNC Maps 3.6.1.0 installers fail with message 'location of file not found'

When running fnc core 3.0.0.0 and maps 3.6.1.0 installers this morning I encountered comparable issues saying (German):

Fehler beim Buildvorgang.

"C:\Users\s.buss\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dproj" (Build Ziel) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile Ziel) ->
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(412,5): error MSB6004: Der angegebene Speicherort der ausfhrbaren Datei der Aufgabe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\bin\dccaarm.exe" ist ungltig. [C:\Users\s.buss\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE14.dproj]

0 Warnung(en)
1 Fehler

Verstrichene Zeit 00:00:00.74

C:\Users\s.buss\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core>ECHO COMPILATION DONE
COMPILATION DONE
open C:\Users\s.buss\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\TMSCompile7.bat C:\Users\s.buss\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\ => COMPILE FAILURE WITH ERROR : Build failed, please check log file.

First impression: It appears that the 'Delphi11' portion of the file path is missing.

Shall I provide the log files or any other further info?

Ah, and there is no "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\bin\dccaarm.exe" present on my machine.

Please ignore this error and continue with the installation.

ok. Yes, everything works as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.