Fixed Header?

Hi, I have a grid with TotalRows > RowCount . I have Scroll.Style set to scNever and no pager. A vertical scroll bar appears at runtime and I can use it to scroll through the grid. However the header row scrolls with the other rows so it disappears as soon as the grid scrolls up.

Is there any way to keep the header row at the top so that it is always visible?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly.
If Scroll.Style is set to scNever, how is it possible that a vertical scrollbar is displayed?

If Scroll.Style is set to scAuto or scAlways the header row will automatically be fixed.

I neglected to mention that the grid is contained within a region. A vertical scrollbar appears as soon as TotalRows becomes greater than RowCount. This scrollbar moves with the grid regardless of what Scroll.Style is set to.

Sorry, my last post should have read:

I neglected to mention that the grid is contained within a region. A vertical scrollbar appears as soon as TotalRows becomes greater than RowCount. The header row moves with the grid regardless of what Scroll.Style is set to.

Please note that the IWAdvWebGrid has no control over the IWRegion (and it's scrollbar position) that it is placed in.
If you require a fixed header row, please set Scroll.Style to scAuto or scAlways and UseFullHeight to true to activate the grid's internal scrollbar.

Thanks Bart, that's exactly what I wanted. It was the UseFullHeight that I was missing.