Error when compiling for Mac/iOS when using TMSFNC related component

It may be a problem with my development environment, but when I include FMX.TMSFNCTypes in uses for MacOS (Sonoma)/iOS and compile in a specific SDK environment, a compilation error occurs.

Delphi 12 Ver 29.0.50491.5718
Windows 11 23H2
Mac MacBook Pro (2021) M1 Pro
MacOS macOS Sonoma 14.1.2
SDK MacOSX 14.0 or iPhoneOS 17.0

[dccosx64 error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-LC:\Users****\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Imports\OSX64'
-> ld: file not found: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVFCapture.framework/Versions/A/AVFCapture for architecture x86_64 <- or arm64
[dccosx64 fatal error] F2588 Linker error code: 1 ($00000001)

It can be compiled without problems with SDK MacOSX 13.3 or iPhoneOS 16.4.
SDK is updated along with local cache.

That's strange, I cannot recall needing AVFCapture framework in TMS FNC Core so most likely it's an issue configuring the SDK. did you compile for Intel or ARM CPU?

After investigating, I found that the AVF file was not included in the file imported by SDK update.

Even after updating several times, it was not imported, and when I forcibly copied the old version of the file, I was able to compile it in some cases, although not in all environments.

Therefore, when I changed to the Xcode15.1 RC version published on the Apple Developer site, it included compatible files in the SDK for MacOSX 14.2 and iPhoneOS 17.2, and could be compiled in both 64Bit and Arm environments. I did.
Although we cannot deny the issue of personal environment, we would like to proceed with development using the RC version for the time being.

thank you

Thanks for notifying!