Cannot run TMS Web Core project under Lazarus (linux 64bit)

This is message I get in Lazarus when I click "Run" in lazarus IDE under linux 64bit:
Web Server (note that Compilation works fine under linux 64 bit):
File not found: "/home/linda/Projects/LazTest/qtcontrols/TMSWebCore/Compiler/compileserver_linux_x86_64"
Check Tools / Options / Environment / TMS Web Core / Web Server.

My question is: is it possible to run Web Core project inside lazarus IDE under linux ? At least with some workaround ?

I'm not sure why it is configured to run compileserver_linux_x86_64 for you.
The Linux64 compiler that we include in the bin folder is the executable TMSWebCompiler.

I really don't know where compileserver_linux_x86_64 comes from (maybe from some ancient TMS Web Core installation). Compilation passes fine, but running local web server and debugging via Chrome is impossible. In any case if I create bash script named compileserver_linux_x86_64 and inside wine ./TMSWebServer.exe $@ then it runs (I can see it via ps aux), but Chrome won't open project1.html page ....

You use the correct port and you checked if nothing in the OS is blocking that this port is used by the web server?
Alternatively, you could use another web server on your machine. The TMSWebServer.exe is only added for debugging, not for final deployment. The app generated by TMS WEB Core can be put on any HTTP(s) server.

iptables -L says that everything is clear, so no blocking...
Yes, I want to use TMSWebServer(.exe) for debugging and running project from Lazarus IDE like it is under windows, so that's my main question.
Setting up nginx or apache isn't big deal, but I want to run app from IDE if it's possible...

I checked this here in the team and the TMSWebServer is for Windows only.
You can use any of existing web servers on Linux